Why is African Sleeping sickness difficult to treat?
Why would you expect a fresh water amoeba to be more likely to have a contractile vacuole than a marine amoeba?
The Animal Kingdom is characterized by:
Characteristics of Sponges:
Why are sponges so different from other animals in the Kingdom Animalia?
Is the Portugese man-of war medusa or colonies of individual polyps?
Life-cycle of a chinese liver fluke?
1. Human eats raw or undercooked fish, that contains immature flukes.
2. Flukes mature in the bile ducts of the liver, where they produce eggs.
3. Eggs pass out through feces.
4. Miracidia are eaten by snails, invade tissues and develop into sporocysts.
5. Sporocysts develop into free-swimming cercariae and leave the snail.
6. Cercariae invade fish muscle and form protective cysts and develop into metacercariae.
Lifecycle of a tapeworm:
5 classes of Phylum MolluscaL: